Sleeping kitten and free printable inspirational quote - freebie


Today I created a free printable inspirational quote for you:

Sometimes it's ok
when the only 
you did today
was breathe.

A picture of our sleeping kitten Tiw-Twi inspired me. So I decided to share the picture itself with you and a picture in combination with this soothing quote.

>> Enjoy! <<

sleeping kitten
cat picture
freebie



I also made a printable version where I use a funny sleeping cat doodle I made some time ago:

free cat and quote printable
inspirational quote
freebie


Download tutorial:
When you click on the image, it will appear larger. If you have a PC, just right mouse click and save the file to your computer. If you have a Mac, click ctrl and (at the same time) mouse click on the image until you get a pop-up menu with an option to save the file.

Comments

Popular Posts